Friday, March 15, 2013

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friend

Yes, it's been almost nine months since my last blog entry, and as I attempted to spruce up my blog design, I panicked when I couldn't remember how to navigate templates, backgrounds, fonts, centering, photos and links, so I decided to put in a call for a helping hand.

What does one do when they are desperate for help?  Yes, you guessed it...I sent out an SOS to my friend, Tracy T.  Tracy helped me set up my blog two years ago...and since she blogs DAILY, I figured she could give me a remedial training session to get me going again!  (I can only aspire to be the Blog Queen like my friend!) She even made her blog for today about our time together this afternoon. Check out Mainely Tracy's entry...you'll get to see me at work! The picture might have been taken right after we bravely changed some HTML code.  Wow, that was a little stressful!

Not only do I now have a new look to my blog, I also have the "Blogsy" app for my iPad so I can compose a new blog from that as well.  (No excuses, huh?) Maybe I'll be brave enough to do it from there soon.

I will admit that there is a motivation for refreshing my page.  I am getting ready to launch a new "Collection" to C J Collection...we're not just jewelry anymore.  In my next blog post, I will talk about my new line...but you might already have picked up on it if you read my new blog description in the Blog Header.  I am always excited for opportunities that take me deeper into my "creative world"...I sometimes get lost, very lost (just ask my hubby)...and if I'm honest, I don't want to be found.

All-in-all, I feel very accomplished today.  Learning new technology stuff is always a stretch for me, and Tracy is so patient!  Tons of love and thanks to Tracy for getting me back on track! 

And as Pete the Cat says, "It's all good!"

Carole





2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!
    Now FLY, little birdie, FLY....

    You are, after all, The Amazing Carole P!
    http://mainelytracy.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-amazing-carole-p.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for fitting me into your busy day!

    ReplyDelete